What does Lexus of West Kendall do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us.
This information can include:
- Social Security number
- Credit History
- Credit Scores
- Checking account information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Lexus of West Kendall chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Lexus of West Kendall share?
Can you limit this sharing?
Questions? Call 305-573-2600
How does Lexus of West Kendall protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Lexus of West Kendall collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for financing
- Apply for a lease
- Provide employment information
- Give us your contact information
- Provide your driver’s license information
We also your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, and other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—informationabout your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to youState laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Lexus of West Kendall has no affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Lexus of West Kendall does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• Lexus of West Kendall does not jointly market.